วันอังคารที่ 1 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Structure Translation

This week I have learned about old lesson, but deeper than before which is Structure translation.
       My teacher has taught me as follow:
         Noun phrase
แม่ของฉันเป็นครู My mother is a teacher.
รัฐบาลเตรียมจะยุบสภาเดือน เมษายน The government has planned to dissolve the parliament.

        These are basic pattern of noun phrase.
      The next one is about MODIFIER samples as follow:
              น้องชายของฉันชอบหนังสือนิทานเล่มหนา รูปสวยๆ สีสดใส ที่แม่ซื้อมาให้มาก
              My brother likes the thick colorful fairy tale book with lots of beautiful pictures that mom bought him.
           แจกันเก่าสีฟ้าใบใหญ่จากฝรั่งเศสขอบปิดน่าเกลียด
              An ugly big round chipped old blue French vase.

     How to know what is MODIFIER?
    The characteristics of modifier included, determiner, opinion, size, shape, condition, age, color, origin.

3 ความคิดเห็น: