วันพุธที่ 20 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Being an English Teacher (Prathom 4-6)

             The first period that I met them, I knew that some students may not sure at me.   But I do not know why. It may be, I am a teacher who they have not seen before. I did not know who can I consult and make me get more confident. So, I have thought of some strategies that my teachers have taught me in many classes about how to make the familiarity with new students.
              Then, I tried to ask them some general questions before learning like: how are you?, what is a nice day today, today is really hot, do you any pets, etc. And I had received some feedback. When I felt that my students were ready to learn, I began.  
               While learning the primary students were active. They tried to give me some answer. Their participation was really good. Even though, some of their answers were incorrect. From those answers could tell me whether they understood. So, I gave them the correct answer.
              I think that, telling them the answer can be a good way for them to know the correct answer immediately and I think, they can remember and can understand better than finding the correct answer by themselves. If I were them, getting the true answer is my desire. One of the many ways of my learning, I can remember better and more consistent if I hear and listen from my teacher.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น