A Beautiful Cock
1. cream, red, orange, light green and dark green colored papers.
3. 1 centimeter doll eyes
1. Make a body by cutting cream color paper along scratch.
2. Make a wattle, crown and quill just one of each by cutting red color paper along scratch.
3. Make inside chicken’s tail by cutting orange paper for inside and red color paper for outside for 2 of each. Then use dividers to draw and cut and fold it up along the scratch.
4. Make inside chicken’s wings by cutting dark green paper for inside and light green color paper for outside for 2 of each. Afterward, use the sharp of dividers to slit on the paper and fold it up or down along the scratch.
How to fold chicken
1. Roll the paper for body and stick it together by latex.
2. Put the crown on the head, wattle, quill and doll eyes.
3. Put the inside tail (orange)at the back of body and put the outside tail (red) overlap each other.
4. Put the inside wings (dark green) both sides of the body and put outside wings (light green) in descending order of both wings.